Minnesota Flower Launch Information
As we approach the beginning of flower sales to Minnesota medical cannabis patients on March 1, we are expecting higher than normal patient traffic and phone calls at our Green Goods dispensaries.
Please carefully review these friendly tips and reminders to ensure a smooth shopping experience during this busy time.
- We are expecting longer-than-usual lines and wait times on the phone. The Green Goods website has answers to many frequently asked questions – and a helpful guide to ordering online.
- All patients must complete a virtual flower consultation with Green Goods prior to ordering jars of whole flower or pre-rolls. Per state regulations, no consult, no flower! Schedule a flower consult here.
- Pre-orders will be required for ALL purchases. All orders must be placed on our Green Goods website.
- Pre-orders can only be placed one day before pick up at this time. We expect online orders to start on Feb. 28.
- Due to the high level of patient traffic anticipated during the launch of flower, we will not be able to accommodate walk-ins or same-day call-in orders during the launch.
- Your self-evaluation form must be completed before you arrive at the dispensary to pick up your order.
- You must pick up your order during your scheduled pickup time, as occupancy in the dispensary will be limited.
- Please remember: Face masks are required to enter all of our dispensaries.
- Our payment options are Canpay, debit, and cash (we do have ATMs at our locations).
- We will have flower accessories such as pipes, rolling machines, grinders, and other gear available in our dispensaries for you to see and add to your order when you pick it up.