Green Ticket Contest Rules
VIREO HEALTH OF MINNESOTA, LLC & GREEN GOODSOFFICAL GREEN TICKET SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Vireo Health of Minnesota, LLC Green Ticket Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the State of Minnesota who are registered patients in the state’s medical cannabis program and who sign up at a Green Goods dispensary location within the State of Minnesota between May 1, 2022 at 8:00 a.m. Central Time and May 31, 2022 at 4:20 p.m. Central Time. Entrants must be twenty-one (21) as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Vireo’s employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Participation constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsorship: The sponsor is Vireo Health of Minnesota, LLC (“Green Goods” or “Sponsor”), located at 207 S. 9th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55402. Sponsor will conduct the Sweepstakes or Contest as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this Sweepstakes, the entrant (“Entrant” or “You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Sweepstakes, You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Green Ticket Sweepstakes.
4. Green Ticket Sweepstakes Entry Period: This promotion begins on May 1, 2022 at 8:00 a.m. Central Time and ends on May 31, 2022 at 4:20 p.m. Central Time (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
5. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter the Green Ticket Sweepstakes by submitting an entry in person at one of Sponsor’s Green Goods dispensaries in the State of Minnesota. In order to be eligible to win a prize your entry must include your full legal name and telephone number and fully meet all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified in these Official Rules. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entrants may enter once per visit to Sponsor’s Green Goods dispensaries in the State of Minnesota during the Sweepstakes’ Entry Period.
6. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Green Ticket Sweepstakes (a “Winner”) will receive two prizes with a total combined estimated value of Four Hundred and Twenty Dollars ($420.00) (individually, a “Prize” and collectively the “Prizes”): (1) a tour of Green Goods’ cultivation and manufacturing facility located in Otsego, MN, with an estimated value of Zero Dollars ($0.00), for the Winner and a guest over twenty-one (21) years of age (the “Tour”); and (2) one gift credit for Four Hundred and Twenty Dollars ($420.00), with estimated value of Four Hundred and Twenty Dollars ($420.00), for Winner’s sole use on any purchase(s) at Green Goods dispensary locations in the State of Minnesota (the “Gift Credit”). Gift Credit expires on December 31, 2022. The Prizes, including any remaining dollar value of Gift Credit, may only be redeemed while the Winner is actively enrolled in the State of Minnesota’s medical cannabis program. The actual or appraised Prize value may differ at the time the Prizes is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The Prizes are non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the Prizes or a Prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the Prize(s), including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. By accepting the Prize(s), the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Tour shall be offered by Sponsor to Winner(s) on a future date to be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to change the date of the Tour in its sole discretion for any reason. Sponsor is not responsible for any Winner’s cost of travel to Tour and will not reimburse for any expenses of any kind. Tour and Gift Credit are subject to additional terms and conditions. The Prize(s) will be awarded only if the potential winner fully complies with these Official Rules. Prizes only consist of those items specifically listed as part of the prize. No other substitutions are allowed by a Winner, but Sponsor may substitute a prize, or any portion thereof, for a prize of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion for any reason. All local, state, and federal taxes of the prizes are a Winner’s sole responsibility. The Prize(s) is/are non-assignable and non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute the Prize(s) for one of equal or greater value, for any reason.
7. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning the Sweepstakes.
8. Selection and Notification of Winner(s): The Sponsor will select eight Winner(s) by a random drawing from all eligible entries on May 31, 2022 on or about 4:20 p.m. Central Time. Each of Sponsor’s dispensaries within the State of Minnesota will randomly select a winner from the in-person entries made at the location. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by telephone or email within two (2) business days following Winner selection. The Winner(s) must claim the Prize in person at Sponsor’s dispensary where their entry was selected as a winner. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the Prize in person within three (3) business days from the time the award notification was sent; 2) is found ineligible; or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the Prize offered in the Green Ticket Sweepstakes by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of Sponsor. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry into this Sweepstakes, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
10. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state or local government law, order, regulation rule or rule, public health crisis, order of any court, or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitation of Liability: Vireo Health of Minnesota, LLC or any of its respective owners, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, contractors, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution, or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, by not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections from phone lines, email, or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes; or
(5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
12. Disputes/Governing Law: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF MINNESOTA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize(s) awarded shall by resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Minnesota; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall by limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will You be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
14. Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winners’ name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Vireo Health of Minnesota, LLC, Attn: Green Ticket Contest, 207 S. 9th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55402. Requests must be postmarked no later than June 30, 2022.